Holley 302-20 GM Gen V LT Retro-fit Oil Pan - L83 L86 LT1 LT4 LT5
Engine Oil Pan, Retro-Fit, Rear Sump, 6-1/8 qt, 5-9/16 in Deep, Baffle / Cover / Pick-Up Tube / Stud / Sump Port Plug / Tray, Aluminum, Natural, GM GenV LT-Series, KitApplications include: 1967-‘02 Camaro/Firebird, 1968-‘74 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega, 1978-‘87 G-body, 1964-‘72 A-body, 1967-'72 C10 Trucks and 1973-‘87 Chevy/GMC Full Size Trucks.
- Designed for LT Engine Retro-Fit Installations in Classic Car and Truck Chassis Requiring More Oil Pan to Chassis Clearance Around the Front Half of the Oil Pan
- Allows for up to 4.00” Crankshaft Stroke
- Provides OEM fitment - Oil filter mounting, OEM Engine NVH Suppression, OEM Flange Sealing, Proper Structural Rigidity and OEM Bell-Housing Attachments.
- Traditional High-Quality Cast Aluminum Appearance With Clean Exterior Styling
- Provides Maximum Clearance for Vehicles Where the Steering Linkage is Behind the Engine cross-member
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling.
- Provides maximum clearance for vehicles where the steering linkage is behind the engine crossmember.
- Cast and machined aluminum
- Oil Cooler Port Provision
- 1/2” NPT port – Ideal for Turbo Oil Return or PCV Oil Return
- Complete Kit Includes: Windage Tray, Sump Baffle, OE Style Pick-Up Tube, Sump Port Plug, Oil Filter Stud, Billet Oil Passage Cover, etc.
More from this collection